Wednesday, December 10, 2008

hello, my name is kelly and i am addicted to facebook ... and so are all of my firends!

"just try it." they said.
"it will be great. we can share pictures, keep in touch, make plans. it will be great." they said
well where are they now? now that i am staying up late just to 'facebook'? where were this evening, while during nathan's xmas program, i was facebooking on my blackberry? (in fairness, i had already seen the program this afternoon, and i wasn't really missing much anyway.)
this facebooking thing has gotten so out of control - AND NOT JUST FOR ME - you know who you are! we have our own abbreviations ... FB = facebook, FBing = facebooking, BB = blackberry, etc. We are all updating our status every 38 seconds, and practically know when we all poop! and even my MOTHER-IN-LAW is FBing! sheesh ...
anyway, my crack dealer husband got me hooked on this RIDICULOUS game on fb and now i am practically begging my friends to play too just so i can get to the next level. and we all thought JD was so lame for making up fake fb friends just so he could do it too! i'm worse than he is, besides the begging, i actually used real $ from my paypal account (well, OK ... mark's) to go further in the game. DAMMIT, just one more mafia member, and i can beat louis castana! the flames of the addiction fire are fueled by you MAFIA WARS!
everyone is in bed, the house is quiet, i have 40 billion things to do, and I am fbing! f'ing nuts!
the good news is ... if my laptop dies, i can still fb in bed on my bb!

No comments:

Post a Comment